Beer Tasting Ljubljana
Introduction to Slovenian craft beers More
- Taste 6 craft Slovenian beers from different regions
- Learn must-know beer facts
- In the local pub
Q: What kind of beer will we be tasting?
A: 6 of the best local beers from different beer producing regions of Slovenia.
Q: Who is this tasting for?
A: Anyone who’s interested in getting to know Slovenian beer. Perfect for both novice and expert beer tasters.
Q: In what way is this beer Tasting unique?
A: Beer Tasting Ljubljana is interactive, includes games and challenges, which makes it much more fun and a unique tasting.
Do you know
- 6 craft Slovenian beers
- Delicious appetizers
- Presented by beer expert
- Certificate for becoming an ambassador of Slovenian beers
35€ / person
- 2 hour Beer Tasting starts every day at 7pm,
in December at 4pm.
- Sign up is required to reserve your spot.
- The tasting is conducted in English.
- Contact us for private groups.
Holiday’s Pub, Slovenska cesta 36,
Sašo was an excellent host with a great knowledge of the breweries and all things beer related!
The beers were SO good and Saso’s knowledge, fun passion for beer made the night so much fun…
This is a very special experience for beer-lovers and people who are interested in craft beer brewing.
We went on the food tour which was excellent and great fun. Visiting six restaurants for tasties and wine.
Slovenia and beer
- There are more than 100 microbreweries in Slovenia which has only 2 million people.
- Slovenians drink almost 100l of beer in a year on average.
- Slovenia is 7th biggest exporter of hops in the world.
- Best German and Czech Lagers are often made from Slovenian hops.
- The only beer fountain in the world, which operates from April 1st to the end of October, is in Žalec, a 45 minute drive from Ljubljana.
- In Slovenia in small place called Laško, you can challenge yourself in the world’s first escape room about beer brewing.